LED lifebuoy light with bracket
A rugged yet extremely compact SOLAS approved low profile man overboard lifebuoy light designed to automatically activate when deployed.
The light is powered by a sealed CR123 lithium battery ensuring zero maintenance and long storage life over a wide range of weather conditions for five years.
The bright omni-directional high intensity 2 candela light is designed to self activate and operate for at least eight hours when righted and immersed in water.
The light is supplied complete with a tough easy mount bracket and rope lanyard for easy lifebuoy attachment.
The outer body and mounting clip are manufactured from U.V. resistant polycarbonate providing strength and a long product life.
Weighing only 180 grams this lifebuoy light is approved to SOLAS, MSC81.(70) and ISO24408:2005 regulations and manufactured to ISO standard.
• Automatic actuation when light is righted and sensor contacts freshwater or saltwater
• Bright flashing light of 2 candela intensity visible in all directions of the upper hemisphere
• Lithium 5 year expiry non replacement battery exceeding eight hour operation time
• Easy fit mount bracket • Lifebuoy lanyard supplied
• IMO SOLAS standards certification