Offshore Elite Jacket Henri Lloyd
Built to withstand the worst conditions imaginable, 2014 sees the introduction of the ELITE Offshore range - the lightest, most breathable Offshore gear ever, without compromise. Designed for Offshore Racers and Cruisers where performance and comfort is a priority. The range is 30% lighter than the best in class predecessors, as well as 20% more breathable and all this without any compromise on durablility and waterproofness of the garments. Slide Glide Technology helps reduce inter-layer binding when used in conjunction with the ELITE Therm Mid Layer, therefore increasing comfort for the wearer.
- GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric with DWR finish and Slide Glide Technology
- OPTIVISION Hood System - excellent peripheral vision in racing and cruising situations
- Polartec 200 Collar Lining
- Fast Draining E.P.I.R.B. / Knife pocket at Left Sleeve
- Pre moulded reflective patches at shoulder, storm flap and hood
- Fast draining lower cargo pockets
- Internal Dartex storm cuff
Part of the outer shell ELITE Offshore protection system. Ensure your perfect micro-climate by teaming with the Offshore Elite Hi-Fits and wearing in conjunction with the new ELITE Therm Mid Layer and H-Therm Base Layer for the ultimate 3 layer system.