Teleflex 4.2 Non Feedback Helm
Patented No FeedBack Steering Control for about the cost of an old-fashioned steering replacement.
With the advantage of 4.2 turns lock-to-lock and patented No FeedBack steering to lock out steering loads.
Ideal single-cable system for most non-power-steered boats.
The rugged dual cable system is made for applications with engine flutter or steering instability. The helm is a drop-in replacement for current generation Safe-T with no dash modifications required.
NFB 4.2 single-cable systems are suitable for most single-station boats with a single non-power-assisted outboard and sterndrive engines up to V-6 and minimal engine flutter or steering instability.
4.2 accepts wheels up to 16” diameter.
• Patented No FeedBack™ Steering mechanism.
• Twin cable system available for maximum control
• Comfortable 4.2 turns from lock-to-lock
• Standard 3/4” tapered steering shaft
• Stainless steel cable output ends
• Fast, easy installation: uses SeaStar Solutions Quick Connect (QC) steering cable.
• Kits include: cable (2 Cables for dual system), helm, 90° bezel and hardware.
• Meets A.B.Y.C. standards.
• Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements.