721 Battery Switch
The 721 Battery Selector Switch is a heavy duty selector switch. Housed in the same module as the 720, it includes the same removable plates and back cover.
The 721 offers a simple economical way of separating two batteries. Please note selector switches will not separate electronics from harmful engine starting spikes.
- Continuous Rating: 350Amps DC between common B1 or B2
- Continuous Rating: 500 Amps DC between common B1 + B2
- Intermittent Rating: 500 Amps DC
- Cranking Rating: 1500 Amps DC
- Voltage Rating: 48 Volts DC
- Operation: Selector-Battery 1-2-Both-off
- Mounting: Recessed or surface
- Termination Stud Size: 3 x 10mm(3/8")
- Tin plated copper studs and nuts
- Dimensions: 102 x 102 x 90H (4 x 4 x3.5H")
- Ignition protected