Altex Elite Pro-Spray Polyurethane 2L
Elite Pro-Spray Linear Polyurethane is a professional grade spraying finish coat especially formulated for use in the marine industry and provides a convenient 1:1 (Part A : Part B) mix ratio by volume.
Elite Pro-Spray is based on the latest aliphatic urethane technology, giving exceptional UV protection and an ultra durable gloss. It has been developed specifically to resist the high UV light exposure in both NZ and Australia.
Elite Pro-Spray is designed to provide a high quality finish for both maintenance repaint and new construction in the marine industry.
Elite Pro-Spray is recommended for:
- application over either: Altex Epoxy Barrier Undercoat or Altex Polyurethane Undercoat
- Topsides, decks, interiors and fittings that require a premium quality finish.
- Areas such as showers, heads and galleys where a highly cross-linked film is needed to resist moisture and heat.
- Masts, spars and other exterior fittings & fixtures
Features:Convenient 1:1 volume mix ratio
- Improved wet flow coupled with excellent hold up of the wet film
- Superior 'lay-down' characteristics minimise orange peel and enhance the Definition Of Image
- Excellent re-flow on laps and spot sprayed areas
- Available in a full range of colours – including custom colours, as well as Clear for additional durability
- Gloss levels may be reduced with Altex Polyurethane Flattening Paste to provide low sheen finishes for interior work
Please note this is dangerous goods and there will be a freight charge for this product.