Altex Primer sgle pot timber primer
Altex Yacht & Boat MultiPurpose Primer is a versatile single pack primer designed for use on many different substrates, both above and below the waterline.
- As a water resistant economical primer over suitably prepared steel, lead, wood and GRP.
- As both an above and below the waterline primer for trailerable and even moored boats that have antifouling on require a barrier undercoat. (multiple coats if using as a barrier coat under anti fouling)
- As a versatile primer for all single component systems
- To seal single pack putties
Altex MultiPurpose Primer may be overcoated with:
- Altex No.5 and No.10 antifoulings
- Pettit Vivid® Antifouling
- Altex Surfacer Undercoat
- Altex Regatta® Gloss Enamel
- Versatile single component primer for most substrates above and below the waterline
- Rapid dry time
- Unique resin and pigment blend provides unparalleled protection to suitably prepared steel, wood and GRP, as well as sanded aged coatings
- Provides a “stand alone”, multi-coat underwater protective system requiring only anti-fouling to complete the job
- Suitable for all areas of hull on trailer and moored vessels