Mastic Sealant in White
Bostik Non Skinning Mastic (5612) is specifically formulated as a bedding or gasket style sealant. It remains in a soft plastic state providing a dust proof, weatherproof and flexible seal in a variety of construction and manufacturing materials.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent UV light resistance in glazing applications.
- Tenacious adhesion to nearly all surfaces.
- Good service temperature range (-35?C to 65?C).
- Indefinite ageing characteristics.
- Cost effective.
- Cool room wall component sealing.
- Sea container metal to metal lap joints.
- Air conditioning flange joint sealing.
- Glazing seal.
- Bedding or internal sealing of construction fitting such as
- aluminium windows or flashing.