Deck Caulking Cartridge
This sandable decking caulk gives a watertight sealing of seams in teak decks and other decking materials
Very good UV-resistance and ageing properties; long time resistance against fresh and salt water.
You will find this product does not produce the bubbles that conventional items do, easily sanded (but sometimes for small repairs easier to use masking tape and tear masking tape off within 2 minutes.
After use seal the cartridge with glad wrap or similar for an extended shelf life
- Single component, permanently elastic, fast curing sealant.
- Approved for use in wall, ceiling and floor applications.
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing.
- Can be sanded after curing.
- Adheres well to clean and dry teak wood.
- Tape is available for placing in the bottom of the groove where caulking is used.