Zinc Anode Blocks Undrilled ( 9 sizes)
For Cathodic Protection
• Meets or exceeds the specification of US MIL.SPEC MIL-A-18001
• Made from special high grade electrolytic zinc 99.995% purity
• Drill your own mounting hole(s)
The protection of the underwater metal parts of your vessel or engine from corrosive electrolytic (galvanic) action is a very real concern. The use of DLM activated alloy anodes is your simple and economical answer.
9 sizes available (see below)
Special anodes can be made to suit individual requirements. (Please ring or visit us in store and we can provide you with a quote)
Installation of DLM Anodes
• If anodes are more than 50% deteriorated, they should be replaced.
• Anodes should not be fitted within 300mm of the line of the propellor tips to avoid disturbing water flow to the propellor.
• Locate anodes below lowest water line, where they will not be subjected to damage from jetty pilings, anchor chains etc.
• Do not paint anodes.
• Do not install anodes over painted metals. Metal to metal contact must be maintained.
• Special anodes can be made to suit individual requirements. (Please ring or visit us in store and we can provide you with a quote)
• DLM anodes are available in “bolt-on” and “weld-on” options, with attachment inserts cast as an integral part of the anode.
• Weld-on hull anodes have projecting tabs for tack welding directly to the ships structure.