Engine Control Cables Gear Throttle 40 series H/Duty
40 series control cables are suited where heavy use or high loads are encountered.
Typical installations include jet drive bucket control, commercial and industrial applications.
• Stainless steel rod ends, anti-corrosive sleeve and hub
• The inner cable has a 100mm nominal travel.
44C, clamp hubs on both ends (other options available on request)
1/4"-28UNF thread on both ends.
• Stainless steel armoured core
• Wire strand reinforced outer jacket, 10.8mm O.D.
• 200mm minimum bend radius
These are often referred to as 'Morse Cables'
These cables are larger diameter than standard 30 series cables and as such, generally require adaptor kits to fit standard controls