Engine Control Side Mount
Engine Control Side MountThis Engine Control Side Mount is made from 316 stainless steel and has a sleek and modern design which is ideal for sailboats or powerboats.
This Side Mount has an universal control mechanism that allows for both "push" or "pull" for throttle and shift, push button warm up. Accepts standard series 30 engine control cables from ultraflex, teleflex, morse, vetus, seastar, multiflex.
The unit is dual action, single lever, so it sits in neutral, and when you push the lever forward, the lever uses a unique eliptical action to activate the gear cable and as you keep pushing forward it the slides the throttle cable. The same applies for reverse. If you simply wish to rev the motor in neutral, then the centre button disengages the gear cable and allows you to run the lever forward without being in gear.
• 316 stainless steel lever and flange for a better resistance in the marine environment
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Can be installed horizontally or vertically, on the starboard or port side of the boat , the mechanism can be mounted at 90 degree, 180, 270 or 360 degrees.
• Provided with a brake tension release system easily adjustable
• Push-in button for throttle operation in Neutral (ENGINE WARM UP).
• Neutral safety switch X41 - 38130 F included prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X41 safety switch is installed