Hella "NaviLED" LED Navigation Lights
Hella "NaviLED" LED Navigation Lights <12M
- HELLA MARINE 980 Series
- Compact NaviLED® Vertical-Mount Nav Lights
- Available in Port (Red), Starboard (green), stern (white)
- LED Running Lights with USCG-Approved 2NM Visibility
This series of Hella Marine LED navigation lights features clear UV-resistant and impact-resistant acrylic outer lenses in high-impact polycarbonate shrouds. These attractive and compact lamps are extremely durable and save power onboard with ultra-low current draw. NaviLED® lamps use less than 10% of the power required to run a bulb navigation lamp of the same visible distance. Port and starboard lamps consume less than 2 watts combined!
No bulbs. No maintenance. Ultra-long service life. Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break, making NaviLED® lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions. Safe and highly visible, the Hella Marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhance visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps. Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
Each NaviLED® lamp is a completely sealed unit. High-impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact. They are sealed for life and are IP67-certified. Pre-wired with marine cable to ensure time-saving, completely sealed installations.
- Minimum Visible Distance - 2 Nautical Miles (yachts & powerboats)
- Clear outer lens with colored LED lens
- Completely Sealed - IP 67
- Multivolt™ 8-28V DC
- 120mm single-core marine cable
- Housing Dimensions - 2.80" Width x 2.09" Height x 1.30" Depth (71 x 53 x 33mm)
- Distance between Fastener Holes - 1.97" (50mm)
- Approvals - IMO Col Reg 72, RINA, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
- Weight - 2.12 ozs. (60g)