Henri-Lloyd Women's Blue Waters Jacket
The Women's Blue Waters Jacket is an original and definitive warm weather sailing jacket, constructed from Henri-Lloyd’s highly durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable TP fabric. The TP fabric is extremely lightweight and breathable whilst still retaining its 100% waterproof and windproof properties.
This jacket set a benchmark for lightweight, durable and waterproof technology. Designed for warmer weather conditions or as a versatile shore jacket, it is articulated and contoured for ease of movement and to reduce windage and is also unlined to speed up drying time, reduce weight and reduce inter layer binding. The jacket features a foldaway zipped hood in the collar.
- Womens 100% waterproof jacket
- 100% windproof
- Highly breathable fabric reduces internal condensation, keeping the wearer dry & comfortable
- Taped seams with specially heated backing tape to provide total protection against water penetration
- Fabric is coated with a durable water repellent finish that helps shed surface water, creating a fast dry time
- Ergonomic designed to be shaped to your body, allowing easier movement & increased comfort
- Womens fit is flattering
- No secondary lining creates a light garment, with greater comfort & breathability