Bostrom Pacific Deluxe Pilot Seat
Designed for a wide range of commercial ship and boats including workboats, tugboats, general cargo ships, and container ships, our stylish and fully-featured Bostrom Pacific DLX offers either fixed-base or floor-slide models together with a several adjustment combinations for unsurpassed rider comfort.
The integral serpentine-spring seat platform isolates shock while conveniently-positioned fingertip controls allow the pilot efficient and easy movement in the task area while seated. The Pacific DLX is ABS Certified to IMO Specifications of High Speed Code, Annex 10
- High back Pacific upper seat features stylish contouring and molded, high-density foam cushion
- Mechanical seat adjustments include built-in lumbar support, reclining back (forward 10˚/backward 25˚), and 6”/152 mm fore-aft
- Mechanical pedestal adjustments include a 360˚ swivel, with incremental locking every 45˚; and a 4”/102 mm quick-touch height adjustment.
- Pedestal height can be further adjusted manually by an additional 3”/76 mm.
- Front-release handles accommodate limited-space environments
- Easy fold-up footrest with anti-skid surface offers vertical adjustment range of 5”/127 mm
- Flip-up, adjustable armrests lock in three positions
- Precision stainless steel roller bearings enable chair to travel easily across floor slide (optional extra)
- Floor slide extensions are available in 24”/610 mm and 36”/914 mm lengths (optional extra)
- All SeaPost® marine products feature a marinized finish to deliver superior protection against corrosion, abrasion, and impact. 1,000-Hour Salt Spray test proof.
Tags: chair, chairs, seat, seats, seating, pilot, captain, driver, pedestal, pedestals