Rule Auto Bilge Pump RuleMate USA (4 Sizes)
Rulemate bilge pumps provide ultimate pumping performance, which helps keep your bilge clear of nuisance water, building on the genuine Rule design.
Rigorous engineering and testing helped generate the new series of RuleMate automatic bilge pumps. Pumps are tested to the highest standard providing better efficiency for the toughest applications.
RuleMate bilge pumps operate using an internal level sensor, when water reaches 50mm they switch on and pump it out, when it's gone, they switch off again. These Rulemate pumps use a unique back up feature that will let you know if something has covered the sensor, this prevents the pump running when it shouldn't giving peace of mind.
• Higher Flow – optimized impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage
• Auto Sense Intelligence - Integral water level sensor controls the pump automatically.
• Smaller footprint - New RuleMate is 2/3 the size of existing model.
• Built-in Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) – provides added protection for pump and vessel
• Back Flow Prevention - reduces the amount of water left over in the bilge, reducing odor and helping keep your bilge cleaner
• Hidden Air Vents in the Body – helps prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve
• Threaded Discharge - easier installation, easier maintenance
3 sizes available in 12 or 24V DC
500GPH (1893 LPH) - 12V (14510), RM500B
500GPH (1893 LPH) - 24v (14510A) RM500B-24
800GPH (3028LPH) - 12V (14510B) RM800B
800GPH (3028 LPH) - 24V (14510C) RM800B-24
1100GPH (4164 LPH) - 12V (14510D) RM1100B
1100GPH (4164 LPH)-24V (14510E) RM1100B-24
These item are usually ready for shipping or collection 1-2 days from ordering.
For the 1500 or 2000 GPH rulemate pumps search (14511) or 14512).