Single Pole Thermal Type Breaker - Manual Reset Surface Mount
Used on anchor winches, bow thrusters, and general electrical isolating.
When ordering advise amperage required.
• Ratings: 30–150A; 30V DC
• Interrupt Capacity: 3000A
• Operating Temperature: -25°F (-32°C) to 180°F (82°C)
• Storage Temperature: -30°F (-34°C) to 300°F (149°C)
• Applications: Auxiliary and accessory circuits – trucks, buses, RVs and marine
applications, battery chargers and DC audio systems. Series 184
& 185 are sealed for engine compartment and bilge area applications.
• Housing: Thermoset plastic; UL rated 94VO; 311ºF (155ºC).
Stud insulators are provided on covered units with F (Surface Mount) bases;
tin plated copper studs, brass rivets and stainless steel locking nuts.
• Mounting: Panel or surface
• Terminal Stud Torque: 50 in-lb (5.6Nm) max.
• Indicator: Series 184 & 185 have a unique reset mechanism providing
visible indication of tripped condition
• Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
• Approvals: Complies with SAEJ1625, J1171 and UL1500 (Ignition protected)