This solar powered vent works to ventilate and keep dry the interior of your boat, extending the life of upholstery, electronics and and metal components as well as keeping a refreshing and regular temperature. Runs on solar power during the day and a small battery by night. Mounting provided. Choose from either white or stainless steel exterior.
New design threads into included deck plate, and is removable from outside without tools. On/off fan switch, LED lights and intake/exhaust switch accessible from inside the cabin for ease of use.
- Circulates fresh air in boat cabin eliminating mold, mildew and musty air
- Moves 1,000 cubic feet of air/hour or 24,000 cubic feet of air/day (4″ model)
- Rechargeable battery allows for 24-hour continuous operation
- Whisper quiet fan operation
- No wiring required
- Built-in on/off fan switch, LED lights and intake/exhaust switch
- High capacity NiMh battery operates vent for up to 24 hours without sunlight on a full charge
- Threads into included deck plate and can be removed from outside without tools
- Complete air and green water shut-off from below
- All Day/Night Plus models come complete with white plastic interior trim ring, insect screen, mounting hardware and an earrsy-to-understand installation manual
- Replaces NICRO 3″ & 4″ snap-in deck plates (fits existing holes once snap-in deck plates are removed) and Day/Night Plus models